The Brussels Liver Research to Valorisation Consortium (B-Liver), integrates the complementary liver cell biology, pathology and toxicology expertise of Vrije Universiteit Brussels’ liver research groups of IVTD and LIVR.
B-Liver’s mission is primarily grounded in established models and technology, but also extends into higher-risk emerging innovations towards liver modelling, toxicity prediction and therapeutic strategies in liver disease.
What we do?
- Collaborative R&D
- Liver cell based testing, modelling and analytical services
- Diverse liver cell based products, including stem cell models, spheroid models, HT compatible, co-cultures… etc
- Liver biology and toxicology consultancy
- Public health and consumer safety consultancy
- 3R alternative methodologies technologies and dissemination platforms
B-Liver Technology Platforms
Click on the diagram to go that section
News & Events
Horizon 2020 – start 1/5/2021
Providing a functional and sustainable solution for advancing human risk assessment of chemicals without the use of animals.